Currently, Infinix has four product lines and phone models, they are Infinix Zero, Infinix Note, Infinix Hot and Infinix HotS, in a global marketplace reaching countries in Europe, Africa, Latin America, the Middle East, and Asia. Infinix is one of the mobile phone company that has come to stay in Nigeria, producing and delivering a good quality and amazing smartphones with incredible specs and features.
Infinix Mobility was founded in the year 2013, and for the past 3 years, the company is actually committed to delivering a cutting-edge technology and fashionably designed dynamic mobile devices. Infinix through their products understands the need to create globally-focused intelligent life and experiences, through the emergence of fashion + technology.
Now, with all these phones making trends in the Android market, anybody could easily be tricked into purchasing a fake in place of the original, the same thing could also happen in the case of Tecno, ITel, Gionee, etc. It is, therefore, imperative to know the device you wish to buy, read several reviews on blogs and in forums, regarding that particular device you want to purchase before proceeding to make the purchase.
How to Know Original Infinix Phone From Fake
In the case of Infinix, I doing nothing but imagining how hurt and bad someone would feel when they discover that their newly bought Infinix Android Smartphone is not the genuine one as they were made to believe. You can quickly and easily check the originality of your Infinix smartphone by using Infinix Verification tool. All you need to do is to
1. Get your 15 or 16 International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number. You easily get your IMEI number from your phone package, or by dialing *#06#
2. Your VC number, which is located on the battery label or phone label.
3. Now, login to the Infinix Verification Page
4. Fill out your IMEI and VC numbers appropriately in the spaces provided, click on submit.
5. Once the form is submitted, Infinix will review it and then give you a result concerning the originality of your smartphone and the battery, and that will be all.
So in other to avoid had I known, regrets and stories that touch the heart, always check, verify and validate the authenticity of the mobile phone you wish to purchase. Carefully take a close look, you’ll definitely spot the difference between the fake and the original. #SPOTTHEFAKE!