What Are The Fitbit Ionic setup I should Set in my Smartwatch
Steup and Get The App(s)
Pair the Ionic with your respective device
Connect to a network
Recommended For You: How to Calibrate Apple Watch To Give You an Accurate Pace And Calories Measurement
- You have the option of tapping through various features of the watch or skipping past it.
- You’ll also need to approve sharing your location with Fitbit (used to track runs and workouts)
- Get introductions and advice on how to wear the tracker as well as basic navigation tips, etc.
Fitbit Ionic Gestures and Navigation
- Swipe up: Displays notifications
- Swipe down: Music controls
- Swipe right: Shortcut to limited settings
- Swipe left: View installed apps
- The left button acts as your back button while pressing and holding it (The left button) for 2 seconds launches Fitbit Pay. The Fitbit Pay is used this to make a mobile payment anywhere they are accepted.
- Pressing the top-right button will launch the first app in your Fitbit app list while a long press will open music playback controls.
- The bottom-right button gives you a quick access to the third app in your Fitbit app list, while a long-press displays notifications.
Install Fitbit Apps
How to Install Fitbit Apps?
- Launch the app from your phone
- after opening the app, tap the watch icon in the top-left corner then tap on Apps.
- You will then notice that the apps store will be sorted into 2 tabs. (apps you have installed on your watch and the apps available in the store). Other places (tabs) of interest in the app store includes;
Viewing, Launching and Rearranging apps in Fitbit ionic
Fitbit Ionic Watch Faces
How to To Get Fitbit watch faces?
- Launch the app from your phone,
- Tap on the watch icon, then followed by Clock Faces.
- You will notice similarities between this section with the previously viewed apps section in terms of tabs and arrangements. The first tab is the current face which you are using. The second page is the storefront for watch faces which were made available by Fitbit and/or third-party developers.
How to Get Music in Fitbit Ionic?
- The first option is by either signing up for a Pandora Plus account and sync your favorite stations to the watch.
- Alternatively by installing Fitbit’s PC/Mac app to manually sync music to the Ionic.
- Launch the Fitbit app
- Navigate to the Media tab.
- From here you can select either the stations from Pandora which you want to have always available, as well as get instructions for syncing music from your computer.
Connect other devices to your Fitbit Ionic (eg headphones)
How to Pair and Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Fitbit Ionic?
- Launch the Settings app on the watch,
- Then scroll down and select Bluetooth >>> New Device.
- If you own a pair of Fitbit’s Bluetooth Flyer earbuds, the watch will automatically connect to them as long as they are already in pairing mode.
- And if you do not own a pair of Fitbit’s Bluetooth Flyer earbuds, the watch will provide a list of Bluetooth headphones it found and ask which device you’d like to connect to.
And that is all about The Fitbit Ionic setup, Gestures of Fitbit Ionic, How to install apps in Fitbit Ionic as well as several other tips and tricks you need to know about Fitbit Ionic to enable work better with your best fitness tracker an get the most out of it.
NB: All image credits to Jason Cipriani/CNET